HighlightsNonStop BreakBack solution Very flexible headstock Two-speed driveline 750/1000rpm Excellent ground adaptation
Allways ahead with cutting performance and ground following ability
Outstanding ground following ability, easy operation and low weight are among the highlights of these machines. The 2828 F and 2832 F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- 2.81 - 3.16m working width.
- BreakBack Solution
- Flexible Swath Width
- 540/1000 rpm Gearbox
- Excellent Ground Adaptation
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs - at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- Standard PTO speed is 1000 rpm. However by simply switching driveline pulleys, 750 rpm for reduced fuel consumption can be achieved.
- This makes it possible to maintain the correct PTO speed, but using reduced engine revs, creating an opportunity for lower fuel consumption – an innovative solution to the problem of front PTO systems not offering an Economy speed.
- The 2832 FS, 2828 F and 2832 F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- To ensure best possible pattern of movement, the mowing unit moves independently from the front linkage.
- The mower design allows a transverse adaptation of up to 17°.