A compact design, maneuverable 3-point chassis, high-performance milling head and the powerful and economical drive make the Kvenrneland Siloking SelfLine the perfect solution for mechanising conventional family farms as well as for large farms that want to realise precise feeding of various performance groups of cows. Compact design and two-sided discharge without running over the feed.
The low models Compact 12, 13 as well as 16 are perfectly suited for low barn passages. They are equipped with the powerful and economical 105 kW (143 hp) Volvo 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine, emission standard stage IV. For models Compact 13 and 16, there is an optional Power pack with 129 kW (175 hp) or 160 kW (218 hp).
- Auger height is adjusted to hopper height for the perfect auger-hopper ratio.
- Generously dimensioned Turbo auger with slow revolution for gentle mix at low power requirements.
- Additional wings on the auger add to a rapid and thorough mixing action.
- Optional magnet available for removing foreign iron particles from the feed
- For longer durability Siloking Kverneland has developed SILONOX lining as an option for the mixing augers and hopper walls, where most wearing occurs
- The 2m wide milling head is designed to manage the flow of feed material as fast and as gently as possible.
- The tungsten carbid knives are specially shaped to collect feed as efficiently as possible.
- Each knife has a proven long life– but is also reversible to extend the life even further.
- Immediately behind the knives are specially designed shovels, which gently move the feed to the centre of the milling head and onto the loading conveyer, transporting the feed into the mixing chamber
- The carefully designed controls are all within easy reach of the comfortable suspended seat.
- The multifunction joystick provides most of the controls for loading and discharge.
- The cabin position and the extended windscreen ensure a clear view of the loading process – the milling head is clearly visible from the highest to the lowest position.
- Heated mirrors, good air circulation inside the cabin and large wipers help to maintain maximum visibility from the cabin – even when the difference in temperature inside and out is significant.
- Cabin heater re-circulates the air from the bottom – ensures clear windscreen (and warm feet!)
- The suspended seat also makes even the longer daily tasks pleasant and comfortable.
- The Prestige range of self-propelled mixers feature a unique three -point chassis – the steering rear wheel ensuring the machine turns about the front axle.
- This is an ideal solution in small buildings and farms with limited space or access.
- Rear wheel steering offers the smallest possible turning circle, plus the ultimate control of machine position during loading and discharge. This is particularly important to ensure that feed is discharged in the correct place and to reduce losses during loading.
- For example – ultimate steering control ensures the machine can be positioned so that the milling head can collect material even from the edge of the silo.
- This means reduced manual work and reduced material loss.
- Small silos, low building entrances, low cattle sheds, even narrow feed passages are no problem for the Prestige range of self-propelled feed mixers.
- The unique three-point chassis design avoids running over the feed.
- various discharge options:
- Simultaneous discharge at either side
- Foldable discharge conveyor for direct feeding into high throughs
- Optional discharge door at front.
- Easily operated from the cab.
- The new common rail SCR engine technology ensures that the Prestige mixers match the latest standards.
- Performance of the driveline is matched exactly to the capacity of milling head and mixing unit.
- The engine is positioned strategically at the centre of the mixer, close to both milling head and mixing unit, to ensure the most efficient power distribution.
- Simple maintenance with easy access to the engine compartment.
- Professional air filter system.