HighlightsTerraFlow ground following system provides a highly adaptive frame connection and adaptation to ground contours Very easy operation - only one single and double acting outlet needed 14 small diameter rotors for excellent crop turning in all conditions Compact, easy transport due to trailed concept High clearance in headland position
Kverneland 85134 C and 85156 C offer great productivity in all crop types. With 13.4 and 15.6m working width and 12 or 14 rotors respectively they are designed with high output and excellent crop quality in mind.
All it requires to operate is a single acting valve ram for raising and lowering the tedder and a double action valve ram for the folding action, so these tedders are suited for most tractors.
Accurate ground following is paramount to achieve an excellent feed result. Especially in challenging and demanding field conditions. You want to efficiently turn the crop, not the soil. The Kverneland solution to following the ground across the full working width is the TerraFlow solution.
The new innovative TerraFlow ground following system, with a highly flexible frame, ensures outstanding ground adaptation and crop turning capabilities.
- TerraFlow is an innovative ground following system between carrier and tedder. The special geometry between transport wheels and tedder tines secure a clean pick up of crop, also in very challenging conditions.
- The tedder unit follows the chassis wheels and adapts completely independent of the movement of the carrier frame. This means tine distance to ground remains constant in all terrain, providing clean and accurate work and a uniform crop flow.
- These tedders fold into a transport width below 3m and is driven like a trailer on road smoothly following behind the tractor.
- To connect the machine 40 and 50 mm towing eyes are available as well as a K80 ball coupling. The machine can be connected in high or low position of drawbar.
- The ProLine gearbox is a strong and reliable construction, and is not fitted to the mainframe.
- Shock-protected: The enclosed system is not affected by chassis or tine arm vibrations.
- Constant lubrication: Enclosed and oil-immersed, the gearbox components enjoy extended longevity over systems that require manual lubrication.
- Reduced maintenance: There is no need for daily lubrication.
- Environmental protection: No lubrication means no leakage - hence higher-quality forage.
- No corrosion: No ingress of dust and water, not even during pressure washing.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Kverneland tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
Powered by a maintenance-free driveline and gearboxes, focus can be directed towards the essentials to maximise productivity. No time is wasted on time consuming greasing. Additionally the hinges are connected with strong maintenance-free roller bearings for extended longevity and stability of the connection points.