The Kverneland Turbo has been designed with 5 rows of tines for all kind of soil cultivation: stubble cultivation after harvesting from 3cm to 15cm, seedbed preparation after ploughing and also shallow working in spring or 2nd stubble cultivation after manure/slurry and after green fertiliser crops.
- Under beam clearance of 700mm and long distance between rows from 510 to 900mm for a perfect soil flow without blockages
- Extremely flexible S-tine for intensive mixing and stubbling action
- Low pulling requirement (6,5m–200 hp/8m–300 hp)
- Stubble cultivation and loosening from 3 to 15cm deep
- Easy operations with all hydraulic adjustments
11th April 2016