HighlightsCentreFlow spreading system EasySet for quick and easy adjustment Border spreading is easy! Remote Control II to operate the spreader
Master of the Medium Segment - Provides Precise and Efficient Spreading
The Kverneland Exacta CL mounted spreader is medium in size and volume, but combines high performance, precise spreading in all weather conditions, easy adjustments and intelligent output in one machine.
This disc spreader has a hopper capacity between 1100 -2000 litres and comes with the CentreFlow system as standard which can spread up to 28 metres. It also comes with 8 vanes per disc for the same spreading quality as the bigger disc spreaders.
This mounted spreader can be equipped with most of the accessories for larger spreaders such as aluminium hopper extensions, ExactLine for border spreading, parking frame or LED lights. The Exacta CL fertiliser spreader can be operated hydraulically or electrically.
The Advantages of the Exacta CL:
- Consistent spreading pattern with the CentreFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment with EasySet
- Border spreading is easy!
- Standard and optional equipment available to fulfil your requirements
- Exacta Remote Control II to operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
- The compact EasySet 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kvernelands spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirements.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Kverneland Exacta checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
- Kverneland offers the ExactLine system or manual/hydraulic border spreading plate for border spreading. The ExactLine can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat. For the HL, TL and TLX models the ExactLine can even be fitted on the left and right hand side of the spreader.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI), indicates which border spreading device is active.
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option availble. Simple to fit!
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths is optional available.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the CentreFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the Exacta CL spreader.
- A hopper emptying kit is available for easy emptying of the last fertiliser granules out of the hopper.
- A tramline cylinder, manual or hydraulic border spreading plate or ExactLine border spreading device can be ordered for easy border spreading.
- Long life LED lights are optional available.
- With Exacta Remote II, you can operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab!
- The operating panel provides all the functions to start and stop the spreader, to set the right application rate and to increase and decrease the application rate on the move. The latest settings are retained in the memory function.
- Both discs can be shut off independently to spread half working width.
- Specially sealed actuators are used to cope with corrosive conditions.