HighlightsAutomatic function on disc RPM Independent disc speed left and right All adjustments are easily done via the AutosetApp Prevent overlap with the GEOSPREAD system Section control with 1 metre sections MULTIRATE: multiple rates within a working width
Improve Crop Growth at the Border of the Field
The Kverneland Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD iDC is the next step in precision farming to improve crop growth at the border of the field while saving fertiliser and increasing productivity. To be able to bring the right amount of nutrients to the border of the field, you need to reduce the RPM of the disc on the outer side. When using a PTO driven spreader you do not only reduce the speed of the outer disc, but also of the inner disc, which means that there will be an area where there is more or less no fertiliser. To solve this issue we have developed the iDC technology. iDC means intelligent Disc Control. With its intelligent hydraulic drive it monitors the left and right disc speed independently. This feature enables the spreader to automatically adapt the disc speed according to the requested working width and ExactLine position.
All the settings are transferred from the AutosetApp to the spreader when doing the first calibration of the machine. Then, during work, the machine will automatically adapt the disc speed according to the spreading charts and the position of the border spreading devices. Leading to more precise fertiliser application for optimum crop growth.
Compared to the TL GEOSPREAD iDC the Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD iDC is equipped with a larger CentreFlow dosing unit that enables the operator to drive faster with the same application rate (kg/ha) and working width. The maximum output will increase from 320 kg/min to 540 kg/min to also answer organic faming needs when it comes to spreading of organic pellets.
The Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD iDC spreader is ISOBUS compatible and AEF certified. The spreader can be operated in combination with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO, IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or any other ISOBUS compatible tractor terminal.
- iDC technology is a combination of an intuitive software with an integrated hydraulic driveline composed of a load sensing manifold link to two 80 cc hydraulic motors.
- Each hydraulic motor is equipped with a speed sensor which enables the hydraulic manifold to steer very precisely the hydraulic flow to each motor in order to adapt the disc speed for optimal precision in spreading.
- The intuitive and easy to use user interface allows the operator to have a clear view on each disc speed. It enables to save all the spreader settings for each fertiliser including the disc speed when spreading full width or when using an ExactLine border spreading device.
- The load sensing hydraulic drive allows the tractor to run at a lower engine RPM, which reduces fuel consumption and increases driver comfort. The spreader only takes the oil it needs from the tractor, which increases the lifetime of both the pump and oil.
When running IsoMatch GEOCONTROL in addition to GEOSPREAD you can set the Exacta CL/TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) more accurately. The working width will automatically be adjusted to suit the overlap and coverage using a GPS positioning system. For example, when driving in a wedged or irregular shaped field, GEOSPREAD will start to decrease the working width step by step. GEOSPREAD is using the section control function of the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software which is in the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The spreader working width is divided into a minimum of 1 metre sections (max. 45 sections on TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC), max. 54 sections on TL GEOSPREAD (iDC) and max. 33 sections on CL GEOSPREAD). Not only the spreading width is adjusted, the application rate (kg/min) is also adjusted automatically to match the revised spreading width. This unique combination of working width and application rate adjustment makes the GEOSPREAD system extremely accurate, with minimum influence on the coefficient of variation of the spread pattern .
- Quick and accurate spreading, due to the actuators being directly connected to the discharge point. No linkages.
- Automatic, in-field, disc RPM management to maintain a perfect spreading pattern and optimise border spreading in combination with the ExactLine.
- Section control with 1 metre sections (depending on the terminal functionality)
- Easy operation; no need to step off the tractor to adjust the working width
- 100% ISOBUS compatible for easy operation
- Automatic start/stop with GPS on headlands possible
- The Kverneland weighing spreader range is 100% ISOBUS compatible as standard, which means easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or PRO or an other AEF certified terminal.
- The GEOSPREAD spreader range is equipped with an user interface (Generation 3 electronics) on the control terminal with an easy navigation structure, intuitive layout and guarantees optimal user friendliness. Features includes: pre-sets to save different fertiliser types, easy filling mode including limit warning, easier service and diagnostics and support of a digital spirit level to be able to level the spreader with the hydraulic top link from the tractor cab. Operators will be fully prepared for the future of spreading.
With the AutosetApp you have always the most up to date settings for your weighing spreader available. The AutosetApp is an App (software application) available on the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The AutosetApp is standard integrated into the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software. This App connects the terminal directly with the GEOSPREAD weighing spreader and will automatically adjust the spreader according to the settings entered into the App. The AutosetApp will also work in combination with the CL-EW, W PRO and TL, with the exception being for those spreaders the discharge point (letter setting) still needs to be adjusted manually on the spreader itself.
The Kverneland fertiliser spreader database with the most up to date spreading charts is always available online. The AutosetApp can connect to the fertiliser spreading database in two different ways. You can connect it to the online database via the IsoMatch Wireless WIFI USB adapter or download the most actual database from the website www.kvernelandspreadingcharts.com on an USB stick and upload the database directly into the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal.
For easy and cost effective spreading
MULTIRATE (Variable Rate Application) applies multiple rates within a working width.
In order to spread the right amount of fertiliser at a specific place in a field there is a need to have a different rate within the working width. Depending on the field variation and the size of the grid of the variable application map, input of 2, 4, 6 or 8 rate sections can be used. This means a more accurate application of nutrients to have a better nutrient efficiency, better yield and reduce costs.
With a Kverneland GEOSPREAD spreader you invest in 100% ISOBUS compatibility for easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or any other AEF certified terminal. In just some steps with this combination you are ready to use MULTIRATE. You have to convert a satellite or soil map into an ISO-XML file. Download the Variable Rate Map into the terminal and you are ready to spread with MULTIRATE with 2 up to 8 rates.
With the High speed CentreFlow system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore the High speed CentreFlow system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- 8 vanes per disc instead of 2. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
- Continuous dynamic "online - calibration" with high frequency communication signal.
- Kvernelands unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Kverneland reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
- Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
- Automatic correction on slopes
- Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
- Automatic speed related dosing system
- No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
- The compact EasySet 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kvernelands spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirements.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Kverneland Exacta checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
- Kverneland erbjuder ExactLine-systemet eller manuell/hydraulisk kantspridningsplatta för gränsspridning. ExactLine kan ställas in exakt för alla typer av gödselmedel och för alla arbetsbredder. Manövreringen är enkel, du behöver inte lämna traktorsätet. För modellerna CL GEOSPREAD, HL, TL TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) kan ExactLine även monteras på vänster och höger sida av spridaren.
- Vid ensidig kantspridning körs traktorn ca 2 meter från fältgränsen.
- Vid kantspårsspridning kör traktorn i det första körspåret och sprider till gränsen. Avståndet till gränsen är hälften av arbetsbredden.
- Border Spreading Indicator (BSI) på standardvågspridarna (Exacta CL EW, Exacta CL W PRO, Exacta TL) indikerar vilken kantspridningsanordning som är aktiv. För GEOSPREAD-maskinerna är detta integrerat i elektroniken och den aktiva enheten kommer att visas på kontrollterminalen i hytten.
- The Exacta HL, TL and TL/TLX GEOSPREAD spreaders are also available mounted on a trailer frame.
- A Central Hydraulic Drive is as option available for spreading without PTO shaft, for the HL, TL and TL/TLX GEOSPREAD.
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option available. Simple to fit! It can be the manual folded hopper cover or the electrical version which can be controlled from the tractor cab.
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths is optional available.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the CentreFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the Exacta HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Central gear box with 2 input shafts for high and low disc speed settings is standard equipment of the HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Hopper emptying kit is optional available to easy get the last fertiliser out of your hopper.
- Easy calibration is done with the optional calibration container.
- Long lifetime LED lighting set is standard equipment for the HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC).
- The mud guards (option) protect the spreading disc against mud, water etc.
The combination of a front and rear spreader will not only increase the total hopper capacity up to 6,000 or 7,000l, but also, it makes it possible to spread two different applications in one pass. This saves time and labour due to less passes, and also reduces soil damage.
There is a perfect weight balance with a (smaller) spreader on the front and rear, which means less ground pressure or soil compaction which can be especially helpful in wet conditions. In case there is no PTO shaft available at the front of the tractor, the central hydraulic driveline on the GEOSPREAD spreaders can be used.
With a front lighting set available as an option, the road lighting turns on the correct side if the spreader is located in the front of the tractor.
Accurate spreading pattern
Spreading two different fertilisers at the same time in one pass will increase nutrition accuracy. Two different fertiliser types, with different physical properties, can be applied with a correct setting to have a perfect spreading pattern. The result is an increased yield and cost savings on fertiliser.
All Kverneland spreader models, even with a different hopper capacity, can be combined in the front and the rear. However for the models where there is no ExactLine border device available for the left hand side spreading, there is a limitation in border spreading on the headland. In the Task Control (TC) on the ISOBUS terminal there is the possibility to select the front spreader and to enter the correct settings for the front spreader.
With the front and rear spreader combination and two ISOBUS terminals connected, much more is possible to save costs and increase efficiency! To minimise overlap, section control will automatically switch on and off sections on both spreaders. With the variable rate application on all the Kverneland GEOSPREAD spreaders it is possible to automatically adjust the application rate separately from the front and rear spreader. For even more precision, MULTIRATE applies multiple rates within a working width, independently from the front and rear spreader.
High quality vanes is the best choice to get maximum performance and output out of your working day.
Increased use of very hard fertilisers with sharp edges at high flow rates will shorten the lifetime of the vanes. Worn out vanes are creating an unreliable spreading pattern, causing uneven nutrient distribution and potential yield loss.
XHD wearing resistant vanes stand for a long lifte time and reliable machine. The surface coating of the lift vanes was introduced for this purpose.
The XHD lift vanes are made out of standard Duplex stainless steel, treated with Chromium carbide coating layer to increase their wearing resistance. The Chromium carbide is an extremely hard and corrosion resistant material. It's heated to very high temperatures and sprayed on the vane to create a protective layer. The Chromium carbide increases the wearing resistance, but has no influence on the spreading pattern. The XHD lift vanes provide a high quality spreading pattern and durability for the farmer.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD iDC
Hopper capacity (l)
Filling height (cm)
Filling width (cm)
Empty weight (kg)
Spread width (m)
12 - 45*
10 - 540
Hydraulic drive line
LED lighting set
Border spreading plate
ExactLine border spreading system
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.