HighlightsEfficient performance with lower weight Min. power requirements & reduced fuel consumption Great versatility in combination with seed drills Wide offer of rear rollers
The new Kverneland foldable power harrow NG-H 101 F30 with working widths from 4.0 to 6.0m completes the product range of Kverneland power harrows. Designed to meet the needs of large-scale harrowing, the new Kverneland F30 offers all features developed in over 40 years experiences with PTO driven equipment.
The Kverneland F30 is based on an innovative trough design that does not require any lateral frame. This saves weight and gives the machine a clear design. The new Kverneland F30 works with 4 rotors per metre of trough. Optimum tillage performance and low power consumption is achieved by the closer inter-tine carrier distances (25cm). In addition the helical tines configuration combined with 95mm of rotor clearance allow perfect soil levelling and preparation.
The innovative trough design without any lateral frame
Clear design saving weight
High clearance of 95mm between the tine holder and trough bottom
Double conical bearings and rotor shaft of 50mm diameter in combination with removable tine holders and Quick-Fit tines guarantee high reliability and very low maintenance requirements
All models can be fitted with Standard and Active tines as well as with the proven Quick-Fit system to meet customer demand for efficiency.
The active tines ensure optimum penetration in hard or not cultivated soil. The tine, due to its shape, pulls itself into the ground. This gives a constant working depth and also prevents the machine from lifting out of the ground in hard dry soil conditions. In addition, it creates additional re-compaction at the packer roller. The active tine lifts the material and pushes it in front of the power harrow. This gives an optimum levelling effect even in tractor tracks. In mulch conditions the active tines can work directly into stubble and hard soil. The special shape of the tines keeps residues on the surface and this gives a big advantage against erosion.
Helical tine positioning
The tines are arranged in varying angle positions in order to prevent damage caused by stones and ensure even levelling. 4 rotors per meter and the helical tine positioning reduce the peak loads on the driveline which results in smoother running and less fuel consumption. All gears are hardened in the trough for a long lifetime.
The quick-fit tines for easy replacement and carbide tines for a longer lifetime and minimum wearing are available as an option.
- Kverneland Quick-fit tines are simply fixed to the tine holder by a pin and a clip. All tines can be quickly replaced without any tools
- Down time can be minimised by optional carbide layered Quick-Fit tines. These tines ensure a long lifetime and minimum wearing even in tough and abrasive soils.
Re-consolidation for a stable soil structure
Rollers ensure re-compaction of the soil as final step of the optimum seedbed preparation. By reducing soil porosity and limiting evaporation, all plants will have the same access to nutrients, moisture and light. This will give the crop a good start for a perfect growth and high yields.
The right rollers for all types of soil and conditions:
Actipack ø560mm – 205 kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils, also in wet, stony and sticky conditions due to the independent skids and knives
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation
Cracker Packer ø550mm – 200kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils
- Real stripe-wise reconsolidation (12.5cm) in front of seed coulters – only 50% of the soil surface is rolled
- Good absorption of water
- Sufficient soil left loose for covering of seeds
- Good crumbling effect especially on heavy soils
- Smooth rings and passive-angled knives – no blocking when used in mulch conditions
Actiline Roller ø550mm – 185 kg/m
- For light to medium and heavy soils
- Trapezoidal roller with relatively narrow crest width of 40mm
- Stripe-wise consolidation and V shape furrow in front of the CX-II seed coulter bar
- Supporting water holding capacity and oxygen exchange
- Good carrying capacity with full self-cleaning effect
- Crests support the constant drive of the roller and avoid slip in light or tough and wet conditions
- Two different ring distances of 12.5cm and 15cm
- Carbide-coated scrapers on request
Tooth Packer roller ø575mm – 160kg/m
- Medium to heavy soils
- Good carrying capacity
- Good self-cleaning effect
- Central adjustable scraper bar with independently adjustable scrapers
- Carbide coated scrapers on request
- Most versatile roller – especially as part of heavy power harrow/seed drill combination
Cage roller ø550mm – 90kg/m
- Light to medium soil and dry working conditions e.g. seed bed preparation for potato planting
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and option in wet conditions