HighlightsOuter rotors folded on carrier frame for transport Carrier frame limits the tractor size needed Hydraulically adjustable border tedding 7 tines per rotor for optimised for pick-up Solid box type frame with two U-sections
Kverneland 85140 C is very easy to use. All operations are run hydraulically, and can be controlled from the tractor cab. The tedder comes with a hydraulic adjustment for border tedding, to prevent loss of grass due to ditches or fences. Despite its size, the tedder is very easy to run. Kverneland 85140 C is supplied with transport carrier as standard, making it possible to operate the machine in combination with low horsepower tractors.
- The ProLine gearbox is a strong and reliable construction, and is not fitted to the mainframe.
- Shock-protected: The enclosed system is not affected by chassis or tine arm vibrations.
- Constant lubrication: Enclosed and oil-immersed, the gearbox components enjoy extended longevity over systems that require manual lubrication.
- Reduced maintenance: There is no need for daily lubrication.
- Environmental protection: No lubrication means no leakage - hence higher-quality forage.
- No corrosion: No ingress of dust and water, not even during pressure washing.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Kverneland tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- The box type frame of the Kverneland 8000 series is an extremely solid construction. It is composed of two U-sections fitted into each other and securely welded together. The frame is totally enclosed at the top for maximum strength.
- All tedders have greasable pivoting points with an extra large diameter, making it a very strong and reliable construction.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate. This makes the tedders by far more resistant to any type of load.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
To increase productivity, all mounted tedders are Standard equipped with a mechanical border tedding device.
All carried tedders (8590 C, 85112 C, 85140 C) have standard hydraulic solution for border tedding.
A marker cleverly shows the position of the axle.
- It only takes a few seconds to place the tedder in the right position.
- For 85140 C border tedding is set by moving the outer arm at the correct angle.