HighlightsMaintenance-free ProLine gearbox Hydraulic adjustment of working and swath width Individual lifting of all four rotors ISOBUS control of all functions
Heavy duty solution for efficient farmers
Whereas the Kverneland 95130C is already equipped with standard features like separate front and rear rotor lift, very simple electronic control, high performance oil bath gearbox and hydraulic adjustment of working and swath width on front and rear rotors, the 95130C PRO is equipped with additional features making it even more efficient.
ISOBUS solution for professional users
The PRO version features advanced operation possibilities via ISOBUS control. All machine functions - operated now on load sensing system - are then easily controlled from each ISOBUS ready Terminal like IsoMatch Tellus or IsoMatch Tellus Go. With that, users get advanced opportunities to adjust and operate the rake according to their needs.
- All 4 rotors can be lifted individually
- Folding and unfolding by just pressing one button
- Working width can be controlled from the terminal
- Possibility to save the swath width
- Different headland delay functions
These Kverneland models give no reason for wasting time, not even when moving between fields. Just raise the rotors and off you go, securely below 4.00m transport height. There is no need to leave the tractor to remove tines arms. Large transport wheels and hydraulic brakes are standard.
For storage all tines arms are detachable to allow a storage height as low as 3.40m. A strong and stable storage foot ensures fast and trouble-free coupling and uncoupling.
The hydraulic adjustment of working and swath width allows you to customise swath intensity and width to the capacity of the following machine, conveniently handled and controlled from the tractor seat. Working width can be set between 10 and 12.50m and swath width can be adjusted between 1.20 and 2.20m, adding the necessary flexibility.
- The 95130C PRO and 97150C are fully Isobus compatible and available with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or Tellus Go terminals.
- The IsoMatch Tellus PRO is a virtual terminal, offering 2 interface screens in 1 terminal. The large 12” easily programmable touch screen offers ergonomic use.
- The IsoMatch Tellus Go is especially developed for controlling machines in a simple way. Just connect your machine, step into the tractor cab, switch on the power button and GO.
The Kverneland Models 94125 C, 95130C and 95130C PRO come with enhanced headland management. In addition to high ground clearance of rotors during headland turns it is possible to tailor time delay between lifting/lowering the front and rear rotors to driving speed and field conditions. This is done mechanically in an easy and uncomplicated way.
- Electric height adjustment possibility of all 4 Rotors
- Possibility to save the position of the rotors to recall them later
- Easy set up thanks to Isobus Control
- All rotors are adjusted after each other, to secure that no failures due to power consumption can occur