New generation front mounted mower conditioner with SemiSwing or roller conditioner.
3.18 or 3.57m working width.
New Generation Front Mounted Disc Mower Conditioners.
The Kverneland 3300F series is the ideal blend of accurate suspension concept and new operator friendly features. Packed with new operator friendly features. It is designed around the ProLink suspension, an extremely responsive and durable concept. With its floating 3-dimensional suspension, it delivers excellent ground tracking and great cutterbar protection.
|Working Width||No of Discs||Conditioner||Power Requirements, Min.|
|3332 FT||3.16m||8 round discs||SemiSwing Steel tines||60/80 kW/hp|
|3332 FR||3.16m||9 round discs||Roller Conditioning||60/80 kW/hp|
|3336 FT||3.57m||9 round discs||SemiSwing Steel tines||66/90 kW/hp|
|3336 FR||3.57m||9 round discs||Roller Conditioning||66/90 kW/hp|
• Kverneland 3300F features a host of new improvements to bring operator comfort to a higher level.
• Easy access to cutterbar for routine maintenance and service inspections. Complete front hood opens to a 90º positon.
• When the front hood is lifted up, it stays in position by a hydraulic damper.
• The complete mower is designed for easy servicing and the low maintenance PTO shaft only requires one seasonal greasing.
• One touch parking handle, to lock and prepare the mower for dismounting.
• The new parking foot is easily activated and keeps the mower in a level position when parked – ready for quick remounting.
Even More Efficient Conditioning
The new conditioner plate can be adjusted at both front and rear ends to customize the conditioner to crop intensity. The front end is adjusted separately to suit the crop intensity, even for massive crop, to avoid any blockages. Rear end is adjusted to ensure smooth and efficient crop flow into swaths or wide wide spreading.
Steel Tine Conditioner
Utilizing centrifugal force is what makes the Kverneland SemiSwing conditioner stand out among other conditioning systems. It offers an aggressive conditioning effect while still offering excellent tine protection and virtually no wear and tear. During operation tines will stay in a fixed position, providing full conditioning with minimum wear.